Solar Chevron Light serves the basic application of redirecting the traffic to change the lane and also serves a purpose of safety at under construction sites from major accident hazards. Our lights are so designed and developed to satisfy all the required standards in India and abroad and feels product in sharing it as a manufacturer, supplier, and exporter.
Key Features of Solar Chevron Lights:-
- Low Power Consumption (less than 5W, 1/10th of incandesce lamp)
- Backup up to five continuous cloudy days
- 40 – 50 flashes per minute
- High bright, focused and low power consumption LED’s of Ever-Light or equivalent.
- It produces a minimum of 800 meters visibility at daytime while 1 to 1.3 km at the night time which is much higher than the desired.
- “Fit and Forget Device”
|SR. NO.||PARAMETER||SOLAR BLINKER PARTICULARS||SOLAR BLINKER PARTICULARS|
|02.||Display color||Amber / Red / Green||Amber / Red / Green|
|03.||Working Hours||12 Hours||24 Hours|
|04.||System Voltage||12V / 24V DC||12V / 24V DC|
|05.||Solar PV Module||MNRE & IEC Certified||MNRE & IEC Certified|
|06.||Battery||In built SMF||In built SMF|
|07.||Aspect diameter||300 mm||300 mm|
|08.||Dusk to Down Operation||Yes (Turns on @Sunset, Turns off @Sunrise)||Not required as it has to function day and night|
|09.||Visibility||More than 500 meters (as per NHAI standards)||More than 500 meters (as per NHAI standards)|
|10.||Autonomy||4 – 5 days||4 – 5 days|
|11.||LED Driver efficiency||Greater than 95%||Greater than 95%|
|12.||Ideal current consumption||Less than 2 mA||Less than 2 mA|
|13.||Lamp intensity (center lux)||Greater than 330 cd (as per NHAI standards)||Greater than 330 cd (as per NHAI standards)|
- Road divider and under construction sites.
- Medium to heavy traffic zones.
- National Highway, Express Highways, State Highways
- Roadside indications etc.