Solar Traffic Signal Blinker Light is basically utilizing LED-based Lamp which conserves energy and consumes lower power which ultimately enhances the life of the system and provides higher backup. It is made to satisfy all the basic norms of road safety worldwide.
Key Features of Solar Traffic Signal Blinker:-
- Low Power Consumption (less than 5W, 1/10th of incandesce lamp)
- Constant light output, even with variations in supply
- Backup up to five continuous cloudy days
- 40 – 50 flashes per minute
- Built-in Battery System for anti-theft protection
- In case of battery voltage deep, the blinker will continue it’s functioning in the presence of Sun.
- No headache of wiring. “Fit and Forget Device”
|SR.NO.||PARAMETER||SOLAR BLINKER PARTICULARS||SOLAR BLINKER PARTICULARS|
|02.||Display color||Red / Amber / Green||Red / Amber / Green|
|03.||Working Hours||12 Hours||24 Hours|
|04.||System Voltage||12V / 24V DC||12V / 24V DC|
|05.||Solar PV Module||MNRE & IEC Certified||MNRE & IEC Certified|
|06.||Battery||In built SMF||In built SMF|
|07.||Aspect diameter||300 mm||300 mm|
|08.||Dusk to Down Operation||Yes (Turns on @Sunset, Turns off @Sunrise)||Not required as it has to function day and night|
|09.||Visibility||More than 500 meters (as per NHAI standards)||More than 500 meters (as per NHAI standards)|
|10.||Autonomy||4 – 5 days||4 – 5 days|
|11.||LED Driver efficiency||Greater than 95%||Greater than 95%|
|12||Ideal current consumption||Less than 2 mA||Less than 2 mA|
- Road divider and under construction sites.
- Police barrier.
- Low or medium traffic zones.
- National Highway, Express Highways, State Highways
- Roadside indications.
- Entry gates.
- Factory inner covering roads etc.