Solar Traffic Blinker Light set comprises of Solar Panel, Solar Blinker Luminary with a built-in battery system, clamps and necessary accessories including nut and bolts along with Solar Pole.
Key Features of Solar Traffic Blinker Set:-
- Low Power Consumption (less than 5W, 1/10th of incandesce lamp)
- Constant light output, even with variations in supply
- Backup up to five continuous cloudy days
- 40 – 50 flashes per minute
- Low output degradation and with the even distribution of light
- Built-in Battery System for anti-theft protection
- In case of battery voltage deep, the blinker will continue it’s functioning in the presence of Sun.
- “Fit and Forget Device”
- Comes with standards installation manual and properly corrugated box packing along with plastic thin film wrapped pole.
|SR. NO.||PARAMETER||SOLAR BLINKER PARTICULARS||SOLAR BLINKER PARTICULARS|
|02.||Display color||Red / Amber / Green||Red / Amber / Green|
|03.||Working Hours||12 Hours||24 Hours|
|04.||System Voltage||12V / 24V DC||12V / 24V DC|
|05.||Solar PV Module||MNRE & IEC Certified||MNRE & IEC Certified|
|06.||Battery||In built SMF||In built SMF|
|07.||Aspect diameter||300 mm||300 mm|
|08.||Dusk to Down Operation||Yes (Turns on @Sunset, Turns off @Sunrise)||Not required as it has to function day and night|
|09.||Visibility||More than 500 meters (as per NHAI standards)||More than 500 meters (as per NHAI standards)|
|10.||Autonomy||4 – 5 days||4 – 5 days|
|11.||LED Driver efficiency||Greater than 95%||Greater than 95%|
|12.||Ideal current consumption||Less than 2 mA||Less than 2 mA|
|13.||Pole Specs||75mm outer diameter 1.6mm thickness MS yellow powder coated for identification||75mm outer diameter 1.6mm thickness MS yellow powder coated for identification|
- Road divider and under construction sites.
- Medium to heavy traffic zones.
- National Highway, Express Highways, State Highways
- Roadside indications etc.